Amsum & Ash ships to wholesalers/distributors nationwide hundreds of colors of granite and marbles in tiles and slab form. We also ship over 50 colors of slate, quartzite and limestone in multiple finishes and size. We carry slate and quartzite slabs and mosaics; we also have metal and glass tile and mosaics, and we will be launching a new selection of porcelains and other very unique products. Our Minneapolis facility stocks tiles in 12x12, 16x16, 18x18, 24x24. For custom cut to size tiles, please contact our sales staff
Personal Slab Selection:
- At Amsum & Ash you have the option to approve slabs from a selection of blocks, ensuring that you are choosing the exact lot that will complement your project.
- Slabs can be placed on hold for up to 30 days, depending on availability.
- Any material that must be held for more than 30 days must be guaranteed with a purchase order.
- Small samples of our inventory may be available to check out. Please contact an Amsum & Ash staff member for details.
- If no physical samples are available, a sales associate will be able to email digital pictures of our inventory.
- No reservations or appointments are required to visit our showroom.
- Any material that must be moved to accommodate special viewing needs, appointments may be scheduled for Thursday or Saturday. These appointments must be made at least 24 hours in advance. Any viewings missed without notification will not be rescheduled.
Note: For safety reasons, children under the age of 13 and pets are not allowed in the warehouse or slab yard
- Monday - Wednesday and Friday from 9am to 5pm
- Thursday from 9am to 6:30pm
- Saturday from 9am to 4pm
Note: We observe all National Holidays including New Year's, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
With proper care, your natural stone surfaces can maintain their natural beauty for a lifetime for use. While all natural stone is relatively easy to care for, please note that different materials do require different degrees of care.
Easy Tips for Stone Maintenance
- Always clean up spills immediately to prevent stains and spots.
- Use a cleaner rated for natural stone, or a few drops of a neutral cleanser diluted in water. Any product that is not pH balanced can etch or dull the surface.
- Avoid abrasive products such as dry cleansers, scouring powders of 'soft' cleansers.
- Use coasters under all glassware, particularly if it contains alcohol or citrus.